Thursday, June 7, 2007

Why this Blog?

"If sinners be damned, at least let them leap to Hell over our bodies. If they will perish, let them perish with our arms about their knees. Let no one go there unwarned and un-prayed for."-Charles Spurgeon



Mark 16:15

He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation. Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned."
The Holy Bible, New International Version. Pradis CD



Before Jesus returned to heaven, he told his disciples to, "Go into all the world and preach the good news." My heart has always been filled with a passion to share the gospel, not for my own glory or reward, but for the glory of God.

The bible says, "from that day Jesus began to preach, repent for the Kingdom of Heaven is near," (Matthew 4:17) and I plan to spend the rest of my life doing the same thing.

If you are are servant of the Living God already, then I hope that you learn something here. If however you are an unbeliever, my goal is prove to you that it is your duty to repent, be converted, and serve God with your entire heart, soul, and being.

I cannot go on any longer watching people ignore the goodness and mercy of The Lord God Almighty. There's no doubt that I am my brother's keeper - I have a solemn charge to work for the conversion of myself, my family, my friends, and my community. For me to sit idly by and watch people pretend there is no God; no eternity; no final judgement; and that there is no reward, and no punishment for the way they live their life, would be a blatant deriliction of my duty.

I could not keep a clean conscience before God if, knowing the truth, I didn't try to share it with you.

So I started this blog as a way to share the gospel with my beloved people of South Hill/Puyallup/Graham Washington. My desire is that you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free. (Matthew 8:32)

Yours Truly,

John Wheeler

No comments: